Anna Faye

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Boy White

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year, 2011!!

So...one of my many new years resoluation is to FINALLY keep up with this dang blog! :) I'm horrible at this, I know!! This is just you for you Kim and Bevy!!! So much has happened since my last post so here is the quick and dirty summary hitting a few highlights:

11/25/09: Our angel, Anna Faye White, was born 5lbs 15 ounces!

Of course sometime between Anna's birth and Monte and I getting pregnant were so many sleepless night I'm not sure what the heck happened, but we know we had a blast!

07/09: Found out Monte and I were pregnant again! Whoo hoo!

07/09 and 08/09: Monte and I celebrated our 31st and 32nd birthdays. I'll let yall figure out whos the oldest! HA!

11/1/09: Found out Monte and I are having a baby boy and Anna started walking!

11/25/10: Our angel celebrated her first birthday with so many wonderful family and friends Thanksgiving Day!

12/25/10: Evelyn and Odie (Grandma and Grandpa) and Dad, Julie, Madison and Reagan came to visit

1/1/11: Mom and Bruce came to visit and ring in the New Year!

WHEW.... ok...now to current date..

No comments: