Anna Faye

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Boy White

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Alvarado, TX Baby Shower

On Saturday, Aug 29th, Bev Kelly, Kim King, and Amanda Kelly threw Monte and I the most wonderful couple's baby shower for lil girl White at our house in Alvarado! We had a great turn out of lots of family and friends and sooo much good food (and, of course, beer for the boys!) We got a lots of great stuff for her and we have officially started putting her room together since Evelyn (Monte's mom) is here for a week to help out! Thanks Bevy, Kim, and Amanda!!!!!

Bevy, Kim, and Amanda


The cutest cake!!! ...and the Coburn Clan!



Valerie & Tommy ....and Heather and Kayla



Mom and Bruce

Hopefully more pictures to come....

5 comments:

Kim said...

I see that we smashed the cake a little bit on the way to your house - sorry about that! Glad you gusy already got some great stuff for your little girl.

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

Congrats! You are just behind Gretchen. She is due in October. You look so cute- and I love that dress. I am having kiddo #2 in April. You will love being a mom... of course you know that.... but it is so rewarding (and yes tiresome in the first few months) but all worth it. I wouldnt trade it for the world. Best wishes and welcome to mommyhood! Its so wonderful!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you two! I am sure she will be one spoiled little princess-- and well deserved! haha!

I have one on the way too-- in April. This is my second kiddo. Eli is turning one in a couple weeks.

You will love being a mommy. It is so wonderful. No love is greater than the love of a mother for her child. She will bring so much joy to your home... more than you can imagine. What a blessing... and congrats again!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you two! She will be one spoiled little princess-- and deserves it!

I have one on the way (in April) and a little boy who is turning 1 Sept 30th.

Being a mommy is so wonderful. She will bring so much joy to your home.... more than you can imagine! What a blessing! Congrats again!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

ok... so oops.. didnt read why it wasnt going thru....my other posts wouldnt go thru... didnt realize you had the setting at "approval by owner"-- OOPS! only post one.. they all pretty much say the same thing! THought my laptop was going crazy on me again! haha! take care!