Anna Faye

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Boy White

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rangers Game and Other Fun Stuff!

Monte I went to a Rangers game last Sunday and I was lucky enough to get to tag along....and to sit in a Suite!! Whoo Hoo! Thank goodness too...it was hot! Monte was doing some continuous education training and the "wives" were able to go. Lots of yummy food and free beer...for Monte, of course! We had a blast and looking forward to another Texas Rangers this week with Patrick and Amanda.

So as of Sunday, Monte and I are 16 weeks! Last Friday, we actually tried to do our own sonogram at Monte's clinic to see the lil' booger. Apparently it was having a fabulous time playing with the umbilical cord. I didn't take a very good picture, but you can kind of make a profile if you look hard. :)

Monte and I also had a doctor's appt. today. Everything seems to be right on schedule. Doctor seems to think my baby bump is doing great, heartbeat is about 170 bmp. Although, I think the doctor got it a little excited poking it around like that..geez. Also did some blood work today and some genetic testing, etc. We will know the results in a few weeks.


No comments: